Skillz-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the offical Skillz-zone forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flaaten's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flaaten

Forum points : 11

Flaaten's Application Empty
PostSubject: Flaaten's Application   Flaaten's Application EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:38 am

1.Your name on server - Flaaten
2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - im dont care.. But it could be nice if i could be admin rabbit
3. What have you done on Skillz-Zone to make it better? - I joined and voted and helped with rule list and helped skillz maked a video.
4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - Help other people. Kick rule breakers. answer on questions.
5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yea. i were co-owner on *** and so i had my own server with name *** lol! and so ive been mod/admin on some other servers
7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. Kill Skillz
8. Have you ever broken a rule? not that I know of
9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't).
10. How how many hours are you on a day? - hmm 4 i think and if i get mod/admin 6 hours maybe.
11. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yea!
12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - Skillz have my msn
13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences ) i will help other players and ensure that there is peace and order on the server. i will came with good ideas and try to help skillz so the wildy isnt are on for example skill arena and i will be and I will be fair to all the other players. Get more players.
14. How old are you? 13 soon 14
15. How long have you been playing the server for. hmm for some days 2-3 days or something maybe more
16. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? i have been mod and admin on many server before and i have a server once if you want to see how my server were *** so check it out and im good to servers.

Your Truly Flaaten. lol! lol!

Last edited by Flaaten on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thnks2
Admin

Forum points : 134

PostSubject: Re: Flaaten's Application   Flaaten's Application EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:47 am

Could you please tell on which server you have been mod and administrator on. If your able to. That would make it easier for me a little. If you can't. I'll see if I can promote you to forum Moderator.

EDIT: Be active and post some stuff on the forums to get it going. Then I'll may make you F Mod. If ya post enough.
Back to top Go down
skillz
Admin
skillz

Forum points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Flaaten's Application   Flaaten's Application EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:23 am

Your never on sorry u lowered your chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flaaten's Application   Flaaten's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Flaaten's Application
Page 1 of 1