Skillz-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the offical Skillz-zone forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jordan's Application :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan

Forum points : 5

Jordan's Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Jordan's Application :)   Jordan's Application :) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:14 pm

1.Your name on server - jordan

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - I would like to be a mod/admin so I could help out the server and make it a better place.

3. What have you done on Skillz-Zone to make it better? - I've helped people out and gave some of my suggestions Smile

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - I could mute people that are flaming other (which I've seen a nice bit of lately) Ban dupers (seen a lot of that too)

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? - Yes I have.

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here. Haha, not really sure of anyone but I'm sure there is some Smile

8. Have you ever broken a rule? No I have not. (I'm being honest)

10. How how many hours are you on a day? - Umm 3-4 depends on school work.

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - Yes, very.

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - j.seabright@hotmail.com

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences ) I can help out this server in many ways. I'm a helping person, I love to help other people. I care for this server and would love to help it out. I vote for this server every day, and suggest a lot of things to help make the server better.

14. How old are you? I'm 13.

15. How long have you been playing the server for. Hmm, maybe a good 2-3 weeks

16. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? I'm a nice and helpful person, never break rules, and really enjoy this server Smile

Thanks -- Jordan Smile
Back to top Go down
Thnks2
Admin

Forum points : 134

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Application :)   Jordan's Application :) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:34 am

Maybe you feel it coming but......... Can you please name the servers you have been moderator on. If possible.
Back to top Go down
skillz
Admin
skillz

Forum points : 92

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Application :)   Jordan's Application :) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:26 am

rawr thnks stop saying that lol u say on every post we dont want them adverting Smile
Also nice i made u mod gratz Smile
Back to top Go down
mursanari1

Forum points : 213

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Application :)   Jordan's Application :) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:26 am

well done jordan ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan's Application :)   Jordan's Application :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jordan's Application :)
Page 1 of 1