Skillz-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the offical Skillz-zone forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'' u suck tbh's application ''

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pures are ftw

Forum points : 51

'' u suck tbh's application '' Empty
PostSubject: '' u suck tbh's application ''   '' u suck tbh's application '' EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:51 pm

1.Your name on server - u suck tbh

2. Why do you want to be a mod/admin? - because i like to help people if they ask something and i think some people need some more punishiment... Very Happy

3. What have you done on Skillz-Zone to make it better? -i reported many farmers, xlogggers, glitchers and i helped many people like giving them codes for arrows, vengeance, barrage, pots etc ( and i will advertise on other servers and vote)

4. What can you do with mod/admin powers? - i will jail people who xlog, farm, glitch (first ill give them a warning)

5. Have you ever been Mod or Admin on any other servers? -no

7. Who would recommend you to become a mod/admin , post their name here: many people but i forgot their names Embarassed

8. Have you ever broken a rule? yes i have xlogged some times (like 3 or 4) and i pjed people... (atleast i am honest lol!)

9. If you have state it here (or skip step if you haven't). :: uhhm its up here xD

10. How how many hours are you on a day? - 3 or 4 but sometimes only 1...

11. Will you be active on my forums ? - i will try but i will be more like a ingame-mod

12. Please state your msn/aim/ or yahoo messenger so i can can talk to you - Daanferman93@hotmail.com

13. What you can do as a mod? (2 paragraphs or more thats 8 sentences ) I can help people with getting on the game, i will look for farmers.. and i will look to the pking place for xloggs etc.

14. How old are you? 15.

15. How long have you been playing the server for. like 1month now

16. Why do you believe you should be Mod/admin? Because my name is U SUCK TBH!! no jk

becuz i believe i can help people and i will be some more stricter then some other mods..

btw excuse me if the grammar isnt correct Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bmth[robert]

bmth[robert]

Forum points : 13

PostSubject: Re: '' u suck tbh's application ''   '' u suck tbh's application '' EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:30 pm

i like refuse for u to be mod

u pk at rc
Back to top Go down
mursanari1

Forum points : 213

PostSubject: Re: '' u suck tbh's application ''   '' u suck tbh's application '' EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:50 pm

yeh soz you do help me sometimes but not all the time so yeh i dont fully support you becoming mod
Back to top Go down
pures are ftw

PostSubject: Re: '' u suck tbh's application ''   '' u suck tbh's application '' EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:18 am

mursanari1 wrote:
yeh soz you do help me sometimes but not all the time so yeh i dont fully support you becoming mod

hahaha do you need help all the time :O

kk i will help u with going to the toilet...xD
Back to top Go down
pures are ftw

PostSubject: Re: '' u suck tbh's application ''   '' u suck tbh's application '' EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:19 am

bmth[robert] wrote:
i like refuse for u to be mod

u pk at rc

yeye i know i made some mistakes and i have been jailed for it but you learn if u make faults so why refuse? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Thnks2
Admin

Forum points : 134

PostSubject: Re: '' u suck tbh's application ''   '' u suck tbh's application '' EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:31 am

Atleast your honest about your mistakes Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
mursanari1

PostSubject: Re: '' u suck tbh's application ''   '' u suck tbh's application '' EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:24 am

omg when i mean all the i dont mean i need help getting out of bed and changing myselfy... and uve only helped me once!
Back to top Go down
pures are ftw

PostSubject: Re: '' u suck tbh's application ''   '' u suck tbh's application '' EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:38 am

mursanari1 wrote:
omg when i mean all the i dont mean i need help getting out of bed and changing myselfy... and uve only helped me once!

well ask for help then lol!
Back to top Go down
mursanari1

PostSubject: Re: '' u suck tbh's application ''   '' u suck tbh's application '' EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:13 pm

i would but i dont see you on often
Back to top Go down
spin my ags

Forum points : 14

PostSubject: k   '' u suck tbh's application '' EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:53 pm

i dont see u online alot and u farm on noobs alot like me when i first started sunny affraid
Back to top Go down
pures are ftw

PostSubject: Re: '' u suck tbh's application ''   '' u suck tbh's application '' EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:57 am

spin my ags wrote:
i dont see u online alot and u farm on noobs alot like me when i first started sunny affraid

uhm the reason i am not online is cuZ the server is off like shit...
and the reason i k0 u is cuz u just fail... (btw i gave u like 100m and full bandos before the reset) and atleast i
dont farm.. pking nubs is pking 2
Back to top Go down
Thnks2
Admin

Forum points : 134

PostSubject: Re: '' u suck tbh's application ''   '' u suck tbh's application '' EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:45 am

spin my ags wrote:

He didn't farm.....

Please make 8 sentences <3
Back to top Go down
mursanari1

PostSubject: Re: '' u suck tbh's application ''   '' u suck tbh's application '' EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:25 pm

see! not a farmer owned u ,ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '' u suck tbh's application ''   '' u suck tbh's application '' Empty

Back to top Go down

'' u suck tbh's application ''
Page 1 of 1