Skillz-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the offical Skillz-zone forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have any suggestions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
keenan263

Forum points : 49

Have any suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Have any suggestions?   Have any suggestions? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 10:51 am

If you have any suggestions please post it here thank you .
Back to top Go down
xjdd4

Forum points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Have any suggestions?   Have any suggestions? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:51 pm

I think , if you can make the pk points shop less pk points for example : dclaws = 10k pk points so more ppl might come and play.
Back to top Go down
Thnks2
Admin

Forum points : 134

PostSubject: Re: Have any suggestions?   Have any suggestions? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:11 am

There's already been a lot of twisting and turning with the prices, now there just fine.
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Forum points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Have any suggestions?   Have any suggestions? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:17 pm

Well, I would like to see a new home as skillz said in another post, and also, maybe the skilling exp should be a little bit faster, so this would be a great skilling and pvp server. And maybe add a few more customs. I would also like to see some more boss monsters Smile
Back to top Go down
Thnks2
Admin

Forum points : 134

PostSubject: Re: Have any suggestions?   Have any suggestions? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:45 am

I'm locking this, reasons? I want people to start their own topic. As the forum is designed so.

I agree with the boss monsters, although not with the quicker XP. Same goes for the new home, I want to talk to skillz about the locations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have any suggestions?   Have any suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have any suggestions?
Page 1 of 1