Skillz-zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the offical Skillz-zone forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tacos mod app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
taco

taco

Forum points : 3

tacos mod app Empty
PostSubject: tacos mod app   tacos mod app EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:26 am

hey you guys its me taco Very Happy. Today im telling you how i could be a good moderator. Ok first off i could help all the new people of how to download, second i could tell the how to get active to make the server grow! I would be a good moderator i wouldnt spawn stuff then go pk and hit 99's on people who aren't staff. another thing i vote daily which is good because... it makes the server grow! Very Happy. I really love the server i think my biggest intrest in getting moderator is porbably keeping the rules being taught and followed. I could keep the pking good so that no one comes to pk and doesn't follow rules so yes i would really love to be a moderaotr ingame or chat box bye guys -Taco-Tristan
Back to top Go down
pures are ftw

Forum points : 51

tacos mod app Empty
PostSubject: Re: tacos mod app   tacos mod app EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 7:21 am

taco wrote:
hey you guys its me taco Very Happy. Today im telling you how i could be a good moderator. Ok first off i could help all the new people of how to download, second i could tell the how to get active to make the server grow! I would be a good moderator i wouldnt spawn stuff then go pk and hit 99's on people who aren't staff. another thing i vote daily which is good because... it makes the server grow! Very Happy. I really love the server i think my biggest intrest in getting moderator is porbably keeping the rules being taught and followed. I could keep the pking good so that no one comes to pk and doesn't follow rules so yes i would really love to be a moderaotr ingame or chat box bye guys -Taco-Tristan

first of all u need 10 posts lol!
Back to top Go down

tacos mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skillz-zone :: ~!Skillz-zone in-game!~ :: ~~Mod & Admin applications~~-
Jump to: